23 February 2010

Rapunzel, Rapunzel

I forgot to mention:

I'm still tutoring a Russian girl in English, and each time I bring a little Mad Libs for her. Last week's was priceless and needs be shared with the world. Unfortunately she didn't understand why I was laughing so hard. ...on second thought maybe it's good she didn't understand.
Oh to be young again.


Rapunzel

Once upon a time, there was a very blue violet named Milkspiderman. She lived all alone with her evil soup in a honey tower.

She was very sad, so the very very very red and blue fairy decided to jump her. He stood at the bottom of the tower and flew into space, saying "Milkspiderman, Milkspiderman, let down your jelly, so I can sit on the purple star!"

After that, the violet and fairy lived happily ever after.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment