12 November 2009

a little media

Nothing really big to report at the moment, I just wanted to share a few interesting links.

First, an interview of Medvedev.

It's particularly interesting for me to read this article and be in Russia, learning about the things Medvedev is talking about and also actually experiencing them. I feel like I understand a lot more of what is going on and I am also able to read between the lines of what he's saying. I've talked to Russians about these things so I also get their differing points of view.
This is great.
This is why I'm here.


And the next interesting little bit I will share is a music video.

Watch it.
Laugh at (or with?) it.
And enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. I bet you'd love this song too, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPQlNVaf9bI . I'm only in Russ 101 so I don't understand hardly any of it, except "My love Barack Obama... Oh baby... Michael Jordan plays basketball."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Probably the best song, ever.

    ReplyDelete